September 5, 2009

What is beaut*eh*ful to you?


Okay, so as this dear little blog of mine begins to take off and more and more people are talking about it I am realizing that I am going to need to start writing a bit more frequently than I currently am. Unfortunately, since I like to give myself a good few days testing out each products and it isn't really great for me to be overlapping products while testing them out, I am stuck only posting once or twice per week. This is where you guys come in. I am thinking about maybe adding in a few new dimensions to the blog so that I can be posting to you all more regularly, but I want to hear what YOU want to read about. Yummy recipes? Daring fashion? Healthy workouts? What is it that makes Canadian women beaut*eh*ful to you? Tell me about it at cdn.beaut.eh@gmail.com and be part of all of this!! Can't wait to hear from you all!! And thanks for all the love :)

Caitlin xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment