September 23, 2009

Toronto beaut*eh's take note!!!



Revlon and Johnson & Johnson are having one of their amazing warehouse sales from now until Sunday at 5pm at the International Centre in Mississauga! An opportunity not to be missed by all you bargaining beaut*eh's, I stopped by this afternoon and (after the initial product obsession overload subsided) found loads of great deals. Believe me, it is like a beaut*eh goddess' greatest dream come true!

I got ALL THIS for $20!

I'd like to point out that the tanner, which I paid $3 for, would have cost me almost $15 on its own in the stores! And besides that I managed to score a pair of amazing tweezers for $3, a magnifying tweezing mirror (badly needed!) for $4, some yummy Vanilla Mint Listerine for $2, three OxiClean purse sprays for $5, and a wicked nude nail polish for $2! How amazing is that? And believe me...it was hard for me to stick to my strict budget of $20 (I have student loans, okay?!) because I easily could have walked out with hundreds of dollars worth of stuff had I had the opportunity...and the cash flow...and didn't already have shelves overflowing with makeup and products that I really should use first. But such is my life and hopefully not yours, so don't miss out on this amazing opportunity!

Products on sale include Revlon, Almay, Neutrogena, Aveeno, Listerine, Clean & Clear, Roc, Nivea, Jergen's, Playtex, Trojan, as well as fragrances by Lacoste, Hugo Boss, Burberry, Britney Spears, JLo, Ralph Lauren and many, many more. And everything is up for 75% off the retailer prices!! I mean, what more can you ask?

Check out this amazing sale from today thru Sunday at the International Centre, 6900 Airport Road, Hall 4A, Mississauga. Free parking and free admission, doors open at 11pm everyday but Saturday when they open an hour earlier for all you eager beaut*eh babes!

No comments:

Post a Comment