August 6, 2009

Welcome to Canada's most beaut*eh*ful blog!!

My name is Caitlin O'Hanlon and, to put it in simple terms, I am a beaut*eh*aholic. If it smells good, feels great, looks pretty and/or comes in adorably cute packaging, then I will want it. No questions asked. I will already be mentally half way to the checkout before I even get my hands on it. But am I always happy with the results that stem from my impulsive....and totally necessary....buys? Well, sometimes yes and sometimes no. Do I have shelf after shelf of products that only get one use and then get pushed to the wayside? Admittedly, yes. But, every now and then, I find a product so astonishly amazing that I can't help myself from wanting to tell the world (or at least all my close friends and family...and maybe a few strangers in the aisles of Shoppers Drug Mart) all about it.

And that is what brings me here. To all of you. Bringing you the good, the bad, and the (sometimes very) ugly of every product that comes across my little home office desk. I'll bring you detailed reviews of my trials and tribulations, photo proof of the successes and the failures, video clips of the best of the best and the worst of the worst. I'll bring you exactly what it is you want to know about all the countless products that line the shelves of your favorite stores and salons, east to west, north to south, in this great country of ours. Sounds pretty good....eh?

Come on and follow me....you are too pretty not to!!!

2 comments: