October 12, 2009

Get beaut*eh*ful at Winners this week

Winners amazing Beauty Event starts nationwide this Thursday, October 15, and believe me, this is not an event any beauty lover is going to want to miss (so in other words, if anyone is looking for me on Thursday morning, you'll know where to find me!)

Find offers such as brand name cosmetics at 50% off, salon brand nail polishes for $5, salon styling products for under $10, and designer fragrances for less than $30. I mean, come on! My love for this amazing bargain shop grows more and more every day!

With 203 locations all around the country, you will have no problem finding a location close to home with their convenient online store finder. For more information on this event, check out www.winners.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment